Join the Hypopressive rEvolution
October 19-20, 2019
Instructed by Trista Zinn
Saturday 9:00 to 6:00
Sunday 9:00 to 5:00
Refresh Wellness Centre
Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 0S5
Regular Fee: $895.00
Early Bird Fee: $795 (before September 19)
Please contact Trista Zinn before making travel and hotel arrangements
as courses may be rescheduled based on enrollment.
The Level 1 course will provide the basic theory and physiology of the hypopressive method, review its benefits, and will explain the how and why of its evolution from rehabilitative tool to a full body reprogramming regimen. Attendees will develop an understanding of how to trigger the breath in themselves and how to coach it to clients, and will be required to demonstrate basic mastery of all of the 10 required postures.
- Hypopressive® concept
- Hypopressive effects
- Posturology and Hypopressives
- Health and prevention through LPF
- Abdominal and thoracic assessment
- Technical principles
- Hypopressive basic series exercises, transitions and progression
- Myofascial diaphragmatic release exercises
- Training methodology for one to one
- Abdominal muscle weakness level assessment
- Current Health-Related Professional Certification, Current CPR, Approved CV
The course is taught over one weekend (8 hours per day – Saturday & Sunday), and qualifies for 4 CECs to those requiring them.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be qualified to train individual clients in the HYPOPRESSIVE technique (though weeks of subsequent in-home practice will be required prior to training) and will receive Level 1 accreditation from IIHPT Hypopressive – Low Pressure Fitness (Spain) and HYPOPRESSIVES Canada. Additionally, all graduates of the course will be included on the contact page of the HYPORESSIVES Canada website for those seeking out a professional in their region.