Hypopressive Certification Level 2 – Montreal
Join the Hypopressive rEvolution
October 3-4, 2020
Instructed by Trista Zinn
Saturday 9:00 to 6:00
Sunday 9:00 to 5:00
Kinatex Sports Physio Brossard Quartier DIX30
9090 Boul. Leduc
Brossard, Québec J4Y 0E2
Regular Fee: $895.00 + GST
Early Bird Fee: $795 + GST (before September 3, 2020)
Refunds available for cancellations requested earlier than two weeks from the course’s start date.
No Refunds available if cancellation occurs within two weeks from start date. A credit may be applied toward another course of the same course level taught by Hypopressives Canada at a later date.
Level 2 course will provide students with a more in depth theoretical understanding of the HYPOPRESSIVE technique. The advanced and dynamic HYPOPRESSIVE training system will be practiced at length to ensure you are comfortable with a new program and progressions you can introduce to your clients as they progress from static poses into a dynamic series.
- Anamnesis and patient initial assessment
- Hypopressive proprioceptive system
- Posturology and articular mobility
- Myofascial release techniques for the anterior superior shoulder chain
- Exercises, transitions and progression of the intermediate level exercises
- HYPOPRESSIVES in movement
- HYPOPRESSIVES teaching methodology and advanced procedures for individual and small group sessions
- Complete assessment of the client/patient status and needs
- Protocols and exercise prescription
Upon completion of the course attendees will be required to demonstrate the ability to teach the advanced series and know its progressions from the level 1 to the new dynamic level 2 program.