Join the Hypopressive rEvolution
October 3-4, 2020
Instructed by Trista Zinn
Saturday 9:00 to 6:00
Sunday 9:00 to 5:00
Kinatex Sports Physio Brossard Quartier DIX30
9090 Boul. Leduc
Brossard, Québec J4Y 0E2
Regular Fee: $895.00 + GST
Early Bird Fee: $795 + GST (before September 3, 2020)
Please contact Trista Zinn before making travel and hotel arrangements
as courses may be rescheduled based on enrollment.
Exclusive Canadian representative of:
Level 2 course will provide students with a more in depth theoretical understanding of the HYPOPRESSIVE technique. The advanced and dynamic series HYPOPRESSIVE LPF exercises program will be practiced at length to ensure you are comfortable with a new program and progressions you can introduce to your clients as they progress from static poses into a dynamic series.
- Anamnesis and patient initial assessment
- LPF and proprioceptive system
- Posturology and articular mobility
- Myofascial release techniques for the anterior superior shoulder chain
- Exercises, transitions and progression of the intermediate level exercises
- LPF in movement
- LPF teaching methodology and advanced procedures for individual and small group sessions
- Complete assessment of the client/patient status and needs
- Protocols and exercise prescription
Upon completion of the course attendees will be required to demonstrate the ability to teach the advanced series and know its progressions from the level 1 to the new dynamic level 2 program.