Hypopressive Certification Level 3 – Toronto
Join the Hypopressive rEvolution
January 16 & 17, 2021
Instructed by Trista Zinn
Saturday 9:00 to 5:30
Sunday 9:00 to 5:00
Attend live or virtually!
Russellhill Chiropractic & Natural Health Clinic
565 Eglinton Ave West
Toronto ON M5N 1B5
Regular Fee: $895.00
Early Bird Fee: $795 (before December 16)
Refunds available for cancellations requested earlier than two weeks from the course’s start date.
No Refunds available if cancellation occurs within two weeks from start date. A credit may be applied toward another course of the same course level taught by Hypopressives Canada at a later date.
In this level 3 Hypopressive certification course the attendees will acquire the final knowledge to become a HYPOPRESSIVE certified instructor. He/she will get a deeper look into the exercises learned and will be instructed in how to integrate complementary tools such as the electrostimulation, elastic straps, and stabilizers.
- Neurodynamic Techniques and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Respiratory and hypoxic physiology
- Myofascial chains and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Pelviperineal Byomechanics
- Pelvic floor sport pathology
- Complementary Training Tools (stabilizer, oximeter, training mask, eolos breather).
- Exercises for Preparatory phases: Myofascial release exercises for HYPOPRESSIVE™ sessions.
- Sequence of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE exercises.
- Progressiones for level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE exercises.
- Methodological adaptations and teaching of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE exercises.