Join the Hypopressive rEvolution
May 30-31, 2020
Instructed by Trista Zinn via Zoom
Saturday 10:00 to 6:00
Sunday 10:00 to 6:00
$795 ( + applicable taxes )
The Level 1 course will provide the basic theory and physiology of the hypopressive method, review its benefits, and will explain the how and why of its evolution from rehabilitative tool to a full body reprogramming regimen. Attendees will develop an understanding of how to trigger the breath in themselves and how to coach it to clients, and will be required to demonstrate basic mastery of all of the 10 required postures.
- Hypopressive® concept
- Hypopressive effects
- Posturology and Hypopressives
- Health and prevention through LPF
- Abdominal and thoracic assessment
- Technical principles
- Hypopressive basic series exercises, transitions and progression
- Myofascial diaphragmatic release exercises
- Training methodology for one to one
- Abdominal muscle weakness level assessment
- Current Health-Related Professional Certification, Current CPR, Approved CV
The course is taught over one weekend (8 hours per day – Saturday & Sunday), and qualifies for 4 CECs to those requiring them.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be qualified to train individual clients in the HYPOPRESSIVE technique (though weeks of subsequent in-home practice will be required prior to training) and will receive Level 1 accreditation from HYPOPRESSIVES Canada®. Additionally, all graduates of the course will be included on the contact page of the HYPORESSIVES Canada website for those seeking out a professional in their region.