Hypopressives Level 2
November 19-20, 2022
Virtual or In Person Class*
November 19, 2022: 9:00 to 6:00 EST
November 20, 2022: 9:00 to 5:00 EST
Instructor: Trista Zinn
This Level 2 course will provide students with a more in-depth theoretical understanding of the HYPOPRESSIVE technique. The advanced and dynamic HYPOPRESSIVE training system will be practiced at length to ensure you are comfortable with a new program and progressions you can introduce to your clients as they progress from static poses into a dynamic series.
*This course will be live streamed over Zoom, but attending courses in person is also an option.
If you would like to attend in person please be sure to contact Trista Zinn at tzinn@hypopressivescanada to make arrangements.
Courses without a listed location will be held at the Russell Hill Chiropractic and Natural Health Clinic, 565 Eglinton Ave, West Toronto M5N 1B5.
Early bird pricing ends October 22, 2022.
- Anamnesis and patient initial assessment
- Hypopressive proprioceptive system
- Posturology and articular mobility
- Myofascial release techniques for the anterior superior shoulder chain
- Exercises, transitions and progression of the intermediate level exercises
- HYPOPRESSIVES in movement
- HYPOPRESSIVES teaching methodology and advanced procedures for individual and small group sessions
- Complete assessment of the client/patient status and needs
- Protocols and exercise prescription
Upon completion of the course attendees will be required to demonstrate the ability to teach the advanced series and know its progressions from the level 1 to the new dynamic level 2 program.
This is a virtual event delivered via Zoom. New to Zoom? You'll need to download an app for your browser. It takes less than 5 minutes to install. Click here to download the app.
The course instructor will provide a visual with assistants she will use for demonstrations.
Start date: November 19, 2022
End date: November 20, 2022
Start time: 09:00 a.m. EDT
End time: 06:00 p.m. EDT