Hypopressives Level 3
April 20th-21st 2024
$895.00 plus tax
Virtual or In Person Class*
April 20, 2024: 10:00 to 7:00 EST
April 21, 2024: 10:00 to 6:00 EST
Instructor: Trista Zinn
In this third level course the attendees will acquire the final knowledge to become a HYPOPRESSIVE® certified trainer. Upon completion of the course you will be a qualified Hypopressive® level 3 trainer. To become a “certified” Hypopressive® trainer you must submit and pass a case study, as well as complete and pass a video session with your course instructor. This session can be booked in the instructors online calendar and the fee will be the course instructors hourly rate. This video session will allow you to keep in touch with the instructor where by the instructor can communicate directly with you and offer you the necessary feedback on a 1-1 basis.
Virtual or in-person
*This course will be live streamed over Zoom, but attending courses in person is also an option.
If you would like to attend in person please be sure to contact Trista Zinn at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
20 in stock
- Neurodynamic Techniques and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Respiratory and hypoxic physiology
- Myofascial chains and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Pelviperineal Byomechanics
- Pelvic floor sport pathology
- Exercises for Preparatory phases: Myofascial release exercises for HYPOPRESSIVE® sessions.
- Sequence of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE®exercises.
- Progressiones for level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
- Methodological adaptations and teaching of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
This event is an in-person event although you can choose to attend virtually, via Zoom.
New to Zoom? You'll need to download an app for your browser. It takes less than 5 minutes to install. Click here to download the app.
The course instructor will provide a visual with assistants she will use for demonstrations.
Start date: April 20, 2024
End date: April 21, 2024
Start time: 10:00 a.m. EST
End time: 07:00 p.m. EST