Hypopressives Level 2
May 29-30, 2021
$895.00 plus tax
May 29, 2021: 9:00 to 6:00 EST
May 30, 2021: 9:00 to 5:00 EST
Instructor: Trista Zinn
This Level 2 course will provide students with a more in-depth theoretical understanding of the HYPOPRESSIVE technique. The advanced and dynamic HYPOPRESSIVE training system will be practiced at length to ensure you are comfortable with a new program and progressions you can introduce to your clients as they progress from static poses into a dynamic series.
Early bird pricing ends April 29, 2021.
- Anamnesis and patient initial assessment
- Hypopressive proprioceptive system
- Posturology and articular mobility
- Myofascial release techniques for the anterior superior shoulder chain
- Exercises, transitions and progression of the intermediate level exercises
- HYPOPRESSIVES in movement
- HYPOPRESSIVES teaching methodology and advanced procedures for individual and small group sessions
- Complete assessment of the client/patient status and needs
- Protocols and exercise prescription
Upon completion of the course attendees will be required to demonstrate the ability to teach the advanced series and know its progressions from the level 1 to the new dynamic level 2 program.
This is a virtual event delivered via Zoom. New to Zoom? You'll need to download an app for your browser. It takes less than 5 minutes to install. Click here to download the app.
The course instructor will provide a visual with assistants she will use for demonstrations.
Start date: May 29, 2021
End date: May 30, 2021
Start time: 09:00 a.m. EST
End time: 06:00 p.m. EST