Hypopressives Level 3
September 10-11 2022
Virtual or In Person Class*
September 10, 2022: 9:00 to 6:00 EST
September 11, 2022: 9:00 to 5:00 EST
Instructor: Trista Zinn
In this third level course the attendees will acquire the final knowledge to become a HYPOPRESSIVE® certified trainer. Upon completion of the course you will be a qualified Hypopressive® level 3 trainer. To become a “certified” Hypopressive® trainer you must submit and pass a case study, as well as complete and pass a video session with your course instructor. This session can be booked in the instructors online calendar and the fee will be the course instructors hourly rate. This video session will allow you to keep in touch with the instructor where by the instructor can communicate directly with you and offer you the necessary feedback on a 1-1 basis.
*This course will be live streamed over Zoom, but attending courses in person is also an option.
If you would like to attend in person please be sure to contact Trista Zinn at tzinn@hypopressivescanada to make arrangements.
Courses without a listed location will be held at the Russell Hill Chiropractic and Natural Health Clinic, 565 Eglinton Ave, West Toronto M5N 1B5.
Early bird pricing ends August 20, 2022.
- Neurodynamic Techniques and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Respiratory and hypoxic physiology
- Myofascial chains and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Pelviperineal Byomechanics
- Pelvic floor sport pathology
- Exercises for Preparatory phases: Myofascial release exercises for HYPOPRESSIVE® sessions.
- Sequence of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE®exercises.
- Progressiones for level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
- Methodological adaptations and teaching of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
This is a virtual event delivered via Zoom. New to Zoom? You'll need to download an app for your browser. It takes less than 5 minutes to install. Click here to download the app.
The course instructor will provide a visual with assistants she will use for demonstrations.
Start date: September 10, 2022
End date: September 11, 2022
Start time: 09:00 a.m. EDT
End time: 06:00 p.m. EDT