Hypopressives Level 3
January 16-17, 2021
$895.00 plus tax
Live or Virtual Class
January 16, 2021: 10:00 to 7:00 EST
January 17, 2021: 10:00 to 6:00 EST
Russellhill Chiropractic & Natural Health Clinic
565 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto ON M5N 1B5
Instructor: Trista Zinn
In this third level course the attendees will acquire the final knowledge to become a HYPOPRESSIVE® certified trainer. Upon completion of the course you will be a qualified Hypopressive® level 3 trainer. To become a “certified” Hypopressive® trainer you must submit and pass a case study, as well as complete and pass a video session with your course instructor. This session can be booked in the instructors online calendar and the fee will be the course instructors hourly rate. This video session will allow you to keep in touch with the instructor where by the instructor can communicate directly with you and offer you the necessary feedback on a 1-1 basis.
Early bird pricing ends December 16, 2020.
- Neurodynamic Techniques and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Respiratory and hypoxic physiology
- Myofascial chains and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Pelviperineal Byomechanics
- Pelvic floor sport pathology
- Exercises for Preparatory phases: Myofascial release exercises for HYPOPRESSIVE® sessions.
- Sequence of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE®exercises.
- Progressiones for level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
- Methodological adaptations and teaching of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
This is a virtual event delivered via Zoom. New to Zoom? You'll need to download an app for your browser. It takes less than 5 minutes to install. Click here to download the app.
The course instructor will provide a visual with assistants she will use for demonstrations.
Start date: January 16, 2021
End date: January 17, 2021
Start time: 10:00 a.m. EST
End time: 07:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Russellhill Chiropractic & Natural Health Clinic, 565 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto ON M5N 1B5