Hypopressives Level 3
November 20-21, 2021
$895.00 plus tax
November 20, 2021: 10:00 to 7:00 EST
November 21, 2021: 10:00 to 6:00 EST
Instructor: Trista Zinn
In this third level course the attendees will acquire the final knowledge to become a HYPOPRESSIVE® certified trainer. Upon completion of the course you will be a qualified Hypopressive® level 3 trainer. To become a “certified” Hypopressive® trainer you must submit and pass a case study, as well as complete and pass a video session with your course instructor. This session can be booked in the instructors online calendar and the fee will be the course instructors hourly rate. This video session will allow you to keep in touch with the instructor where by the instructor can communicate directly with you and offer you the necessary feedback on a 1-1 basis.
Early bird pricing ends October 20, 2021.
15 in stock
- Neurodynamic Techniques and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Respiratory and hypoxic physiology
- Myofascial chains and HYPOPRESSIVES
- Pelviperineal Byomechanics
- Pelvic floor sport pathology
- Exercises for Preparatory phases: Myofascial release exercises for HYPOPRESSIVE® sessions.
- Sequence of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE®exercises.
- Progressiones for level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
- Methodological adaptations and teaching of level 3 HYPOPRESSIVE® exercises.
This is a virtual event delivered via Zoom. New to Zoom? You'll need to download an app for your browser. It takes less than 5 minutes to install. Click here to download the app.
The course instructor will provide a visual with assistants she will use for demonstrations.
Start date: November 20, 2021
End date: November 21, 2021
Start time: 10:00 a.m. EDT
End time: 07:00 p.m. EDT